Sun Tree Spa Reflexology
This centuries-old healing therapy gently reduces stress, improves blood and lymphatic circulation, and naturally promotes the elimination of toxins. By stimulating the reflex points on the feet and hands, the body is able to return to a more balanced state.
Ancient Stones Reflexology
60 min - $105
Volcanic basalt river stones are combined with the therapeutic benefit of reflexology applied to both hands and feet.
Ultimate Hand & Foot Reflexology
60 min - $90
A combined traditional hand and foot reflexology treatment, each finished with a relaxing massage application of moisturizing lotion.
Traditional Foot Reflexology
30 min - $65
This treatment combines gentle stretching, stimulation of reflex points, and a relaxing massage with moisturizing and refreshing foot cream.
Reflexology Facial Treatment
60 min - $110
This treatment combines the benefits of an antioxidant spa facial with the stimulating effects of Dien Cham facial reflexology (a Vietnamese system of facial reflexology that is known for providing a 'natural face lift'.) Done regularly, it improves circulation and will effectively combat wrinkles and help regain skin’s youthful appearance. Includes a relaxing Reflexology hand massage.
Head to Sole
60 min - $95
Tension relieving scalp massage, along with a relaxing facial massage and traditional foot reflexology give a truly heavenly experience. Feel revitalized from head to toe.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at the Sun Tree wearing the Signature robes provided in the guest room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male massage therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being, therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist will recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatment(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. Guests under the age of 16 will require parental consent. We may ask that a parent/guardian be present during the service.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist. Water Journey Essentials
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack.
- Full access to the spa facilities is available for the full day of your Spa Service; therefore you may arrive as early as desired or stay as long as you want after your services to provide time to take the waters, as well as use the eucalyptus steam room and fitness center.
- To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are silenced or left in the hotel/locker room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.