Massage is a proven and effective treatment used for promoting good health and well-being. This age old remedy relieves stress and anxiety, improves circulation and lymphatic drainage, promotes the elimination of toxins, enhances sleep quality, and reduces fatigue.
Provided by registered massage therapists (RMT). Receipts for insurance purposes are only issued with treatments indicated as RMT.
Sports Therapy Treatment
60 min - $125
This Deep Tissue Massage incorporates the therapeutic properties of Pacific Seaweed Fronds in order to target problem areas and alleviate muscle and joint pain.
Sun Tree “Salt of the Earth” Massage (RMT)
90 min – $135
Pure Saskatchewan mineral salts mined from ancient sea beds are used in an invigorating scrub applied to the back and removed with mineral water infused hot towels. Following the back scrub is a relaxing full body massage.
Traditional Swedish Massage (RMT)
60 min – $99
A classic massage treatment customized to individual needs.
Upper Body Swedish Massage (RMT)
30 min – $80
Focuses on the back, neck and shoulder areas to relieve stress and tension.
Deep Tissue Massage (RMT)
60 min – $110
An intense therapeutic treatment that specifically targets deeper muscular stress and tension.
Aroma Massage (RMT)
60 min – $110
Enhance the benefits of a traditional Swedish treatment with the addition of pure essential oils.
Geothermal Stone Therapy (RMT)
60 min – $115; 90 min – $140
This treatment uses heated volcanic basalt stones and smooth cool marble stones. Stones are placed on your body, around you, and used to massage you with. The heat warms and relaxes the muscles, allowing deeper relief and effectiveness, and the cool stones relieve pain and inflammation.
Tranquility Head & Face Massage (RMT)
60 min – $96
A relaxing and rejuvenating massage that relieves tension, stimulates circulation and helps alleviate headaches. Similar to the traditional ‘Indian head massage’, it is a combination of relaxation and deep tissue techniques that focus on the back, neck, shoulders, scalp, and face.
Sacred Body & Mind Couples Massage (RMT)
75 min – $125/person
This massage treatment is a sacred time to be enjoyed together. A revitalizing scalp massage is followed with a full body massage using our natural and organic sacred nature massage oil. The oil has a pleasant embracing scent and nourishes and protects the skin. The well-being enriched massage leaves your bodies and minds in a calm relaxed state.
Provided by certified “non-registered” therapists. Insurance receipts are NOT provided for specialty treatments.
Relaxation Massage Treatment
60 min – $88
Pure relaxation is the essence of this treatment. Using long flowing movements and firm contact & pressure on both the face and body, ensures an experience that will have you feeling de-stressed and deeply relaxed.
Aroma Soul Scalp Treatment
60 min – $90
Enjoy the sensation of a revitalizing, oxygenating and invigorating scalp serum that is applied and massaged in using specific tension relieving and deeply relaxing movements. Warm towels are wrapped around the head to allow a deeper penetration of the serum, while a relaxing hand and foot massage are given.
Indian Spice Hot Oil Massage Treatment
60 min – $96
Melt away tension of body and mind. This relieving and relaxing massage treatment uses a holistic blended oil which infuses vital nutrients into the skin, relieves pain and tension and reduces stress and fatigue. First warmed, it is then applied with gentle stretching, stimulating and relaxing movements. An ‘Ahhh – mazing’ experience you will want to return for.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree wearing the Temple Gardens signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male message therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being we discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or directly after your treatment. Therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-718-7727 or (306) 694-5055.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatments(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. We may ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.