Pure & natural Canadian derived ingredients are an integral part of these treatments. Manicure & Pedicure treatments include nail shaping, cuticle care, callous buffing, exfoliation, polish application, and massage. All Manicures & Pedicures include take home nail buffer and nail file.
All Manicure & Pedicure Services are available with a choice of product:
Lavender Soy – Hydrating and Soothing
Green Tea & Seaweed – Re-mineralizing and Detoxifying
Sun Tree Paraffin Nail Service
Manicure – 60 min - $85
Pedicure – 90 min - $110
Indulge in the warm, hydrating, and therapeutic benefits of medical grade Paraffin. Soothe tense muscles and joints while essential oils infuse vital nutrients giving vitality to the skin. Paraffin wrap may be substituted with a hydrating Lavender Wrap or re-mineralizing Seaweed wrap.
60 min - $85
Relax and let your feet feel the revival. Soak in a softening foot bath, and let us take care of callous buffing and exfoliating your weary soles. Let the tension melt away with a soothing massage, cuticle care, nail shaping, and polish application.
60 min - $75
Relax and unwind... you’re in good hands. Nail shaping, cuticle care, exfoliation, and massage will renew and revive your hands for soft looking skin and beautiful nails.
Lil’ Prairie Girls Manicure
30min - $40
For our little Prairie girls who love to look and feel good too. Nail shaping, cuticle care, skin smoothing, massage and polish are all included.
* Includes choice of Avojuice Lotion and a take home mini pot OPI nail lacquer.
OPI Gel Color Nail Care
For colorful nails that look like polish and wear like gel. A spa manicure, or pedicure including an application of OPI gel color that is flexible, protective and cured with LED light technology. Choose from a selection of popular colors that have a glamorous mirror finish. You will be ready to head out on the town or right into the mineral waters!
- Gel Manicure 60 min - $85
- Gel Manicure with French Polish 60 min - $85
- Gel Pedicure 60 min - $90
- Gel Pedicure with French Polish 60 min - $90
- *Gel Removal 15 min - $15
*Available in conjunction with choice of Manicure or Pedicure.
Please note: Gel polish removal is necessary prior to all nail services for a new polish application and must be booked in conjunction with a nail service.
As part of the Leading Spas of Canada Quality Assurance program we strive to achieve the highest standards of cleaning and sanitation when it comes to the foot and hand care of our clients. You can be assured in the safety of the tools being used during your treatment. All tools are cleaned and sterilized using a hospital grade disinfectant and a professional grade auto clave. Any tools that cannot be sterilized are single use for each service you receive.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at the Sun Tree wearing the Signature robes provided in the guest room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male massage therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being, therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist will recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatment(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. Guests under the age of 16 will require parental consent. We may ask that a parent/guardian be present during the service.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist. Water Journey Essentials
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack.
- Full access to the spa facilities is available for the full day of your Spa Service; therefore you may arrive as early as desired or stay as long as you want after your services to provide time to take the waters, as well as use the eucalyptus steam room and fitness center.
- To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are silenced or left in the hotel/locker room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.