Sun Tree Spa Skin Care
Our treatments blend the beauty of nature, the power of science & technology and the expertise of highly trained and skilled hands. Protect and nourish, replenish and balance, defy aging and stimulate regeneration.
Includes a light application of Jane Iredale mineral base with SPF protection as well as recommendations for home care.
Sun Tree Traquility Jade Stone Facial
75 min - $140
Soothing movements of precious jade stones are coupled with the oxygenating, elasticizing and deeply hydrating benefits of luxurious ingredients such as ancient Amaranth oil. A triple mask application including a collagen eye treatment will give the skin a vibrant, relaxed and youthful look.
60 min - $120
Booked according to skin type or determined during a thorough skin analysis, each treatment includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions if necessary, facial massage, mask and finishing cream.
- Oily/Acne Prone
- Gentleman’s Facial
- Teenage Skin Facial
Sacred Nature Organic Facial
60 min - $120
Anti-Aging, Nourishment & Protection
Eco-cert certified organic ingredients increase tone and elasticity as well as provide antioxidant benefits for even the most delicate skin. Includes eye and lip treatment.
Intensive Anti-Aging Facial
60 min - $135
Rebalancing & Firming
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) deep clean the skin, lift off old cells and stimulate new cell growth. This advanced treatment is customized to suit your skin type with the choice of a Firming & Toning Mask or Purifying & Rebalancing Mask.
Skin Regimen Longevity Facial
30 min - $75, 60 min - $135
Holistic Scientific Anti-Aging
This treatment combines the science of an exclusive longevity formula; with an innovative physiotherapy technique called ‘Kabat’ and a deep stimulating massage. These techniques effectively unblock muscle tension, improve blood flow and oxygenation, increase tone and reposition the skin for a youthful healthy result.
*60 min includes purifying/rebalancing or firming/toning mask
NuFace - Microcurrent Facial
75 min - $150
Instant Lifting & Toning
The dynamic anti-aging team of the Trinity Pro Device (low level microcurrent), the Trinity ELE (Effective Lip & Eye), and the Trinity Wrinkle Reducer (Triple LED light therapy), passively stimulate the facial muscles in order to improve facial contour and skin tone, boost the penetration of active ingredients, stimulate collagen and elastin growth, and profoundly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
NuFace –Microcurrent Express Facial
30 min - $70
Instant Lifting & Toning
Includes cleanse, exfoliation, NuFace microcurrent or Wrinkle Reducer application, as well as finishing eye and face cream.
Diamond Microdermabrasion Treatment
60 min - $145
Diamond like crystals and organic grains glide over the surface of the skin to exfoliate, while a gentle vacuum removes impurities and dead and damaged cells, refines pores, and stimulates new cell growth.
- Series of 3 – receive 10% off
- Series of 5 – receive 25% off
Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up Application
Continue your journey with a personalized Jane Iredale Makeup session. This all natural mineral makeup provides a flawless finish while providing SPF protection from the elements. In exchange you will receive a $30 credit towards your Jane Iredale purchase.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at the Sun Tree wearing the Signature robes provided in the guest room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male massage therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being, therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist will recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatment(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. Guests under the age of 16 will require parental consent. We may ask that a parent/guardian be present during the service.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist. Water Journey Essentials
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack.
- Full access to the spa facilities is available for the full day of your Spa Service; therefore you may arrive as early as desired or stay as long as you want after your services to provide time to take the waters, as well as use the eucalyptus steam room and fitness center.
- To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are silenced or left in the hotel/locker room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.