Sun Tree Spa Body Treatments
Renew and revitalize your skin, and relax and replenish your body. Body treatments include an exfoliation, facial and scalp massage and a full body massage application of moisturizer. Natural and results oriented ingredients provide firming, toning, detoxifying and healing benefits for the skin.
Grotto Guisti Mineral Mud Therapy
75 min - $145.00
Remineralizing & Purifying
Found deep within the healing caves of the Grotto Guisti in Italy, this re-mineralizing mud with mineral rich thermal waters, relieves aching muscles and joints and cleanses and purifies the skin, leaving it feeling toned and renewed.
Sun Recover Body Treatment
30 min - $75.00
This express body treatment not only is soothing, but is a replenishing and effective boost for sun damaged skin. Our unique mineral water is infused with a nutrient rich body wrap to rejuvenate you from head to toe.
Seaweed & Glacial Clay Firming Body Wrap
75 min – $145
Organic pacific seaweed & purifying glacial clay gives immediate firming results to restore tone and hydration to the skin. Dead dry skin cells are effectively removed, circulation is improved and toxins are eliminated. Includes a seaweed frond application; similar to the gel found in aloe vera, the seaweed stalks also contain a naturally occurring gel like substance which is packed with revitalizing nutrients!
Sun Tree Wild Rosehip Prairie Wrap
60 min – $125
Healing & Regenerating.
Hand-picked wild Canadian rosehips blended with organic cold-pressed oils are the essence of this powerfully healing and regenerating wrap. A dry brush exfoliation is followed with a gentle massage and wrap of nourishing rosehip oil.
* A take home dry brush is included.
Lavender Mango Butter Body Wrap
75 min – $130
Deeply Hydrating & Relaxing. A deeply moisturizing body treatment. Apricot seeds and jojoba with lavender exfoliate the skin, a wrap of rich lavender and mango butter hydrates, and a relaxing massage of lavender soy lotion leaves the skin velvety soft.
75 min – $130
Elastize & Firm.
An innovative and high performance treatment that protects, nourishes, and improves tone and elasticity. An invigorating and refreshing cream gel wrap, that produces quick firming visible results, is followed by a massage with nourishing and deliciously scented D- Age cream, leaving the skin feeling toned and silky soft.
*Good for post pregnancy and weight loss. A take home dry brush is included.
Body Remodeller Cellulite Treatment
60 min – $115
Tone & Contour. This double action system effectively reduces adipose (fatty deposits) and improves microcirculation. Target areas are firmly wrapped while a relaxing massage is given to arms, neck, head and shoulders.
Organic Botanical Treatment
60 min – $110
Balancing & Antioxidant.
This wrap infuses the skin in an abundance of botanicals ideal for providing tone, antioxidant effects and moisture balance. Pumpkin, tomato, artichoke and beet extracts soften and recondition the skin and increase elasticity and firmness.
*Safe for pregnancy
Saskatchewan mined glacial salts and natural exotic ingredients exfoliate, hydrate, nourish and renew the skin. Each treatment includes a full body exfoliation, shower and relaxing massage application of moisture lotion or body cream.
Rose Hip Seed Body Scrub
60 min – $120
Wild grown and handpicked Rosehips, known for their powerful healing benefits, are infused in this powerfully antioxidant and nutrient rich body treatment. Ground rosehip seed powder s used to exfoliate the skin, followed by a relaxing massage application of the Canadian Hills Velvet Lotion. This treatment is beneficial for sensitive, mature and dry skin as well as great for stretch marks.
Sun Tree Sea Salt Body Scrub
60 min – $110
Purify the skin and smooth away dead skin cells with a gentle exfoliation of green tea Saskatchewan-mined sea salt and Pacific seaweed. Ideal for pre-tanning.
Volcanic Body Scrub
60min - $115
Composed of a fine and precious powder obtained from lava stones from Mount Stromboli in Italy, this effective and renewing treatment for the body facilitates natural skin turnover and stimulates skin regeneration.
Rituals are a perfect way to experience a spa journey. They include a full body scrub and/or wrap along with a spa facial (cleanse, exfoliation, mask and moisturizing), face and body massage, and a soothing cup of herbal tea*. Each of our rituals is designed to be effective in benefiting the skin and delivering an exceptional journey to relaxation.
Skin Regimen Body Ritual
75 min - $135
A ritual using an integrated innovative holistic approach that corrects the existing signs of aging, prolongs youthfulness and enhances well-being, inside and out. Includes Full Body scrub, Facial, and Massage including Kabat techniques.
Tranquility Jade Stone Ritual
75min - $135
An aromatic blend of oils sooth and calm the mind while jade stones massage the body, restoring energy and wellbeing. Includes a restorative facial cleanse, exfoliation, and mask.
Calming Herbal Tea
Sacred Nature Natural Organic Ritual
90 min – $150
Organic, Nourishment and Protection.
This ritual is a special way to nurture your skin and your soul. An advanced anti-aging treatment , which offers a natural organic application for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Nourishing and protective ingredients in harmony with a unique ritual massage, bestows a profound renewing, relaxing and beautiful embracing ritual experience.
*Organic herbal tea.
Acai Berry Ritual
75 min – $135
Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Aging.
An advanced, highly active, antioxidant treatment. It removes dry dead skin cells, stimulates skin renewal and repair, infuses vital moisture and nutrients and leaves the skin smoother, firmer and more youthful in appearance. *Not recommended for sensitive or allergic skins.
*Acai berry herbal tea.
- We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. A client record form is required for each guest prior to treatment and arriving early will allow time to relax and unwind in the guest retreat area and enjoy a spa beverage or snack, as well as take the waters and the eucalyptus steam room. Appointments beginning late may need to be adjusted accordingly.
- No Cell-Phone Zone: To ensure the relaxation and enjoyment of all of our guests, we respectfully request that all personal communication devices are turned off or left in the room.
- For safekeeping and security please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the Spa.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to arrive at Sun Tree wearing the Temple Gardens signature robes provided in the hotel room.
- Day guests (non-hotel guests) will be provided with spa robes if appropriate for their service. Guests may change in the Mineral Spa change room. Lockers to store clothing and personal belongings are available if wishing to use the Mineral pool prior to your service.
- When taking the waters or using the steam room, bathing suits are required. If you have forgotten yours, a swimsuit may be purchased from Trudy’s gift shop located on the main floor of the hotel.
- Shaving prior to treatments should be avoided when receiving a service that uses exfoliation techniques such as in scrubs or body wraps.
- Both female and male message therapists provide massage treatments. Please let us know upon booking if you have a preference.
- For your safety and well-being we discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or directly after your treatment. Therapists reserve the right to refuse a treatment if intoxication is apparent.
- Spa products are available in the Sun Tree Boutique. Your therapist can recommend the products that are best suited for you, so that you may continue the benefits of your treatment at home.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
The Sun Tree is very popular. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that spa treatments are reserved in advance. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-718-7727 or (306) 694-5055.
- We will require a credit card number at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Your therapist is reserved especially for you. To avoid being charged for a missed or changed appointment we request 24 hours advance notice. Groups and packages require 48 hours advance notice of appointment change or cancellation. Cancellation within 24 hours (48 hours for groups or packages) will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the value of the reserved service(s). With no notice of cancellation there will be a fee equal to 100% of the value of the reserved treatments(s). Fees will be charged to the credit card information on file.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, circulatory or respiratory conditions, or have been diagnosed with/or are being treated for any diseases or ailments.
- The Sun Tree is an adult-oriented environment. We may ask that guests under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian present.
- Please note that all treatment times include assessment and consultation with the therapist.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are customary and may be left at your discretion.