Conferences, Retreats, Meetings and Events
With Temple Gardens Mineral Spa’s spectacular location in the heart of downtown Moose Jaw, it serves as the ideal setting for corporate meetings, conferences, weddings and events. Each of the resort hotel’s salons, executive meeting rooms and hospitality rooms, seats anywhere from 14 to 220 people.
A full line of audio/visual equipment, business services and professional planning assistance is available.
Download the Temple Gardens Interactive Banquet Menu for a full overview of all our meeting services.
Let us help you plan your next meeting, event or conference by filling out a Request for Group Reservation (RFP).
Meeting & Event Room Specifications
|Room||Size (sq ft)||Theatre||Classrm||Boardrm||U||Square||Banquet||Recpt
|Salon A & B||3,066||220||160||-||-||-||180||140|
+ Annex (165)
+ Annex (308)
Download the Temple Gardens Flat Sheet for more meeting information and a printable meeting specification chart.
Features & Services
- Experienced Event Planners on Site
- Indoor meeting rooms and seated functions
- Number of meeting/function rooms: 9
- Number of boardrooms: 1
- Size of the largest meeting area (Salons A&B): 3,066
- Capacity of the largest meeting area: 220
- Capacity of the smallest meeting room: 12
- Comprehensive catering services
- Fully equipped Business Office
- Audio Visual Equipment & Services
- High-Speed Internet Access on Request
- State of the Art Sound System
- Individual room lighting and A/C controls
- Entertainment & Photography Service Information Available
When it comes to captivating weddings, choosing a location such as Moose Jaw with unique two level ballroom, a world class mineral water pool and spa, attractive park side setting perfect for photographs, and plenty of luxurious accommodations makes for a memorable event. The details are the important part and our experienced wedding planners are committed to ensuring that every moment of your special day exceeds all your expectations.
For wedding inquiries please contact:
Sales & Catering office
Ph: (306) 693-3522 ex.628